Sunday 7 November 2010

A page for curiosity



Here are several drawings i drew for curiosity. I thought of having a keyhole, as people tend to look through them to see what is on the other side (which links with the word curiosity). You can see I have cut a large keyhole in the page and you can see to people whispering to each other, which make you think, What are they talking about? Again we create curiosity. Furthermore in my drawing I drew several different keys. I put this into the word curiosity, because sometimes people have a pile of keys and don't actually know what key is for what and this is where curiosity comes in. Lastly people often wonder what might be inside a chest they have never seen or opened and the telescope to for people to look at a distance to see what is around, this again all ties into curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment